Edwards & Associates
education beyond boundaries
A Consulting Firm That Serves Education Providers
Edwards & Associates, Inc. is a leadership organization that provides consulting services to education providers. Our consultants take pride in having hands-on experience when it comes to guiding institutions toward their educational and strategic goals.
What sets us apart is that we put a personal touch on our services. This allows us to better understand our clients’ issues and come up with the best solutions for them, including effective parental engagement strategies. You can rely on our network to assist you with all your needs!
COVID-19 has changed everything!
The pandemic has caused a complete revision in the way that students are taught during this unusual time. Institutions that wish to continue making positive change in society through education must support a new virtual learning system. Teachers and parents alike are asked to take on new roles. Edwards & Associates can assist in developing new programs, policies and procedures to assist with smooth transitions.
Educating the Whole Child
For decades, education has focused on basics of language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies. Recent studies show that social and emotional learning is a key component to educational success.
Tools for Life® is a program teaching self-regulation, respectful communication and positive interactions as well as other social emotional skills. Using Tools for Life results in more time for learning in the classroom. With a home version called HomeSTART, parents can also learn how to assist their children in developing these important life skills.
- Colleges and Universities
- School Systems (Public and Private)
- Early Childcare Education Centers
- Parents & Families
- Parent Teacher Associations
- Afterschool Programs
- Faith-Based Organizations
- Civic and Community Organizations
- Education-related Associations
- Nonprofit Entities
- Other Education Providers/ Trainers/Consultants
- Individual Teachers
- Individuals without a High School Diploma or GED
- Individuals with College Debt
- Virtual Student Assessments and Diversified Instruction Strategies
- Social and Emotional Learning and Character Development Strategies
- Teacher Preparation and Teacher Retention Strategies
- Customized Training to Address Critical Needs
- Parental/Family Engagement and Instructional Tools
- Coaching and Mentoring for Administrators, Teachers, and Students
- Safety Procedures, Equipment, and Supplies
- Guidelines for Developing an Effective Human Relations Program
- Executive Coaching for School Superintendents and Leadership Teams
- Health, Wellness, and Fitness Strategies Designed for Today’s Environment
- School District Partnerships with Early Learning Centers
- Diversity and Inclusion Assessment and Management
- Drop-out Recovery and Re-engagement Strategies
- Motivational/Inspirational Speaking Engagements
- College Debt Reduction Programs
Edwards & Associates, Inc.